Dear Guests, unfortunately, we cannot confirm your booking for October 20th to November 10th due to a group reservation.
Detoxifying Ayurveda Yoga Retreat – This is a comprehensive outdoor expedition course that enables the practitioner to build up life skills, stress management, mindfulness, team building, leadership skill, among others.
Yoga has become a way of life in the contemporary world, including Nepal. As the product of the modernity, alienation, depression and individualization have adversely impacted our traditional beliefs, cultures, and inner-selves. Yoga Home Nepal aims to preserve the yogic traditions of Nepal. We will show you how we are doing this pragmatically in various conditions. Come as a guest and go as a family friend. You will definitely enjoy the delicious traditionally prepared Nepalese food, the smiles in the eyes of the people you meet and the hope and inspiration you experience.
We are sure that You will enjoy the beauty of your inner and outer selves, energize yourself, envision from a constructive perspective, and leave refreshed, reconnected and full of life. The yoga retreat will organize you in the Himalayan landscape daily. We are happy to accept you the way you want to be accepted with dignity. We respect humanity.
- Dhyana yoga and meditation sessions.
- Trekking in the beautiful surroundings.
- First-hand experience of Nepalese culture and traditions.
- Enjoy a cooking class and daily excursions.
- Jalaneti every morning.
- Breathing exercises.
- Making Ayurvedic drinks and herbal teas for health benefits.
- Spiritual learning and practices under the Yoga tradition.
- Availability of community service for those interested.
- Daily delicious vegetarian meals (good food brings good people together).
- 9 nights’ accommodation.
- All information about the Yogic diet.
- Practical studies on herbs and plants surrounding the jungle and the local area.
- Teaching how to make homemade herbal drinks.
- Optional evening activities (campfire/movie night/dancing and singing).
- Sauna bath, massage (arranged), and special sound healing or Chakra healing.
Group size: minimum 1 to maximum 10 people.
(Time may change from November to February)
- 6:00 AM: Set your alarm for wake-up time.
- 6:30 AM: Self Meditation.
- 7:00 AM: Enjoy Niru’s tea.
- 7:30 AM: Jala Neti (nasal cleansing).
- 8:00 AM: Yoga class with half an hour of pranayama (breathing exercises, meditation, Mantra, Mudra class). Not on Sunday
- 9:30 AM: Breakfast time in the dining hall.
- 10:30 AM: Nature hiking. Please bring necessary items such as sunglasses, sunscreen, cap, extra jacket, raincoat, etc. Rajan and Dinesh will also bring additional items.
- 1:30 PM: Lunchtime in the dining hall. (Timing may change based on hiking routes)
- 2:30 PM: Resting time until evening tea.
- 5:30 PM: Tea in the garden before starting the class.
- 6:00 PM: Yoga class (a more relaxing class with singing bowl).
- 7:30 PM: Dinner time in the dining hall. (campfire dinner)
- 8:00 PM: Free time in the evening for relaxation. Enjoy chanting with a campfire on the rooftop or watch stars in the sky.
You will spend your nights at Yoga Home Nepal (Niru Yoga Homestay) At the homestay, you will find a yoga hall, meditation area, supply of hot water in the rooms, nutritious traditionally prepared food, Wi-Fi, several fruit trees, and a backyard garden. The homestay will serve you in any way possible.
The homestay strives to provide nourishing, clean and tasty vegetarian food. The homestay gets about 75% of its food (depending on the season) directly from our organic homestay farm. Our food is prepared in traditional Nepalese fashion with a wood fire on an earthen stove. At the homestay you can also enjoy all the fruits available ripe from our own trees. Three meals a day of freshly cooked vegetarian food are provided in the dining area overlooking the mountains to the north of the homestay.
The kitchen will accommodate any special dietary needs. If you wish to learn how to make the food at the homestay, you are always welcome to assist in the kitchen. The menu varies daily and typically includes the following:
BREAKFAST/LUNCH AND DINNER
Ayurvedic herbal tea, green tea. Seasonal fruits like bananas, papaya, apple, mango, organge etc. Other breakfast offerings may include samosa, Pinecake, parantha, uppama, and Nepalese breakfast. Dal (pulses), seasonal vegetables (pumpkin, carrot, cauliflower, peas, chickpeas, spinach, etc.), rice and chapatti (roti).
Included Meals: Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner/Drinks
Things to do
Guest can learn cooking class; experience Nepalese culture; explore nearby sites and temples; everyday hiking with surrounding Bhaktapur city and Nagarkot; help to organic farm; sauna & stem bath etc.
For Detoxifying Ayurveda Yoga Retreat we have to walk two minutes there is Government Ayurveda Hospital there is Herbal Stem Bath Guest can go there and take bath with herbal oil. if you have any problem that hospital provides free of cost herbal medicine.
Additional activities, Airfare, Airport pick up and drop off, City entrance fees & Personal expenses, morning sunrise trip.
US $ 540
Per person / Shared room charge
US $ 999
Two person / Single room charge
if we have a room available we can provide a single room with shared room price
that during our program, guests often experience significant changes and detoxification of their bodies. The 10-day duration provides ample time for detoxification, allowing you to feel the transformation in your body. We strive to offer you the best possible experience, ensuring that your body undergoes positive and noticeable changes.
if you like to make this retreat more fun and more relaxing so you can add 2 night 3 days trekking with extra cost.
Niru yoga homestay with a retreat center, Bhaktapur gives a 10% discount for your booking. please used “YOGA2023” this code to fill out our booking form and send us an email to get a 10% discount for each person.
Note: this discount is only for June & July.
Our popular yoga retreat packages.
Niru Yoga Homestay, in collaboration with the Yoga Retreat Center, offers a ten-day, nine-night All-in-One Yoga Retreat. This immersive experience provides deep knowledge in yoga, pranayama, mantra, mudra, chakra, and sound healing.
Niru Yoga Homestay, in collaboration with the Hiking Retreat Center, offers a specialized four-day, three-night Sound Healing and Chakra Healing Advanced Course combined with a yoga retreat.